Spray Pave Application
- The concrete area is acid etched using a mixture of hydrochloric acid and water and spreading it around with a stiff broom. This process cleans and opens the pores of the concrete in readiness for the application.
- The concrete is then high pressure washed to remove any residues and degregated concrete.
- When applying Spray Pave against any existing structures, we mask up using plastic provided to prevent splattering and spillages.
- A coat of primer is rolled on to the entire surface.
- We then spray or trowell a colour base coat on to the surface. This colour will represent the grout line.
- If supplying a decorative finish we either fix appropriate stencil or filament tape to achieve the desired finish.
- Apply 2 top coats using hopper gun and compressor.
- When dry we remove stencil or filament tape, airblow clean and apply 2 coats of sealant for protection from UV rays and other stains.