Welcome to HSEQ-360
HSEQ-360 offer solutions across Compliance, Specialist Services, HSEQ, Business Support and Operations. A highly qualified team consisting of Chartered Professionals in Health and Safety (CMIOSH) and Quality (CQP MCQI), Prince II Practitioners, and Lead Auditors across several international standards, coupled with responsible real-world experience.
HSEQ-360 operates a quality management system certified by a UKAS approved body, providing a framework from which to deliver services to the highest standards of customer satisfaction. HSEQ-360 are an approved associate consultant for several UKAS approved certification bodies.
How we work
- We get to know your business - Understanding your challenges, be it Health, Safety, Environmental, Quality or Operational.
- Evaluate performance - Undertaking analysis to determine conformity, degree of customer satisfaction, effectiveness of systems, people and external providers.
- Continual improvement - Determine and implement opportunities for improvement, which enhance the suitability, adequacy and effectiveness of meeting strategic objectives.
What we do
- Implementation of business management systems that conform with required standards and schemes, including: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, Pressure Equipment Directive, EN 1090, CHAS, SafeContractor, UVDB, FPAL and Construction Line.
- Support with The Construction (Design and Management Regulations) 2015. Producing Construction Phase Plans, Health & Safety Files, Competence Management and Supplier Appraisals.
- Performance evaluation including Auditing, Inspections, Supplier Management, Incident Investigation and Root Cause Analysis.
- Survey, Design and Installation of Safety and other Signage.
- Procurement Sourcing, Selection and Purchase of products and services.
- Creation of Emergency Response Process, Training and Testing.
- Inspection and certification of PPE, including PFPE.
- First aid training
- Fire safety assessments, survey and equipment service, maintenance, provision and installation.
Health and Safety
- Facilities management, compliance and inspection.
- Full range of H&S assessments.
- Accident and Incident Reporting.
- General Health and Safety Advice and Representation.
- Development and review of safe systems of work.
- Setting up, chairing and facilitation of safety committees
- Creation and review of Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
- Project support and representation.
- Development of policies and procedures.
- Assistance with bids, tenders and operational planning, control and delivery.