The text content and photos are provided by the customer. The fee includes uploading the website to the designated server. We can also introduce some hosting companies. The cost of the hosting service for this website is only US$20 a year.
Create Website by Program
We have created a program that can directly turn folders, text files and photos into a website. The folder names will become the website button names. The completed website does not rely on third-party programs such as Wordpress or WIX. The most basic website hosting plan is enough to run the website. The website will adjust the layout on a phone. We will compress all photos as file size reduction will help speed up the website. Our program cannot provide other interactive functions, such as shopping cart, payment, reservation system and login.
We have two other programs. One can compress and change the width and height of a large number of photos, and the other is to generate gantt chart quickly. Please go to the pages of Photo Resizer and Schedule Generator on this website to view and download the trial versions.
- ssj4.net - This website (Whatsapp button in mobile site, press Call to enter dialing interface, press Mail to start email software, File download button, Contact form)
- ssj4.net/quality (49 pages in total, links to social networking sites, 3 options for the Call and Mail buttons of mobile site, Google map to show address)
- ssj4.net/puppy (English or Chinese can be switched)
- ssj4.net/cable (Add a text description to each photo. A page displays the logos of client companies)
- ssj4.net/video (Embed 2 YouTube videos)
* Google map and video will reduce website speed
Below is the PageSpeed score of ssj4.net/quality:
Basic Production Steps
To build a website with 3 buttons "About, Services and Contact", the first step is to create 3 folders on the computer with the names "1_About, 2_Services and 3_Contact". The second step is to create one or more text files in each folder, and write the content of the web page into the text files. The text files are files with extension ". txt" which are created using Windows Notepad.The third step is to put the photos in each folder and rename the photos according to the names of the text files. For example, if the text file name is "product.txt", the name of the photo needs to be changed to "product_p1.jpg, product_p2.jpg, etc". The program will then put together the text content and the photos on a web page. Finally, run the program to produce the website. Various colours and settings will be selected during the process.